Friday 1st December - Sunday 7th January
Get your skates on and get down to the Ice Rink in Queens Square for the final week. Your last chance to skate is this Sunday 7th January.
FINAL WEEK PROMOTION – ALL TICKETS £5 PER SKATER PER 30 MINUTE SESSION
You can no longer book your tickets online so please purchase your tickets at the ticket desk.
Kids Club Ice Rink Loyalty Card – Collect a loyalty card at the ticket desk, get it stamped after each skating session, after 4 sessions get a 5th for FREE. You must present your Kids Club loyalty card to redeem this offer.
Wednesday 3rd January| 12pm-6pm
Thursday 4th January| 12pm-6pm
Friday 5th January| 12pm-6pm
Saturday 6th January| 10am-6pm
Sunday 7th January| 11am-4pm
ICE RINK – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ice rink &/or the venue and is entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
3. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the ice rink for health and safety reasons.
4. Children under 8 years who are able to skate are permitted onto the ice at their parent or guardian’s sole risk who must be at the rink side through-out the session if not skating themselves.
5. Tickets cannot be re-sold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron’s responsibility to check his or her ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
7. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
8. Each session is normally 30 minutes long. Please allow at least 15 minutes prior to your session time for changing. Tickets holders will not be permitted to continue skating once the allocated session is over.
9. In the event that any session is cancelled or curtailed refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 15 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).
10. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event.
11. All patrons skate at their own risk & the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage other than death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
13. Skaters MUST wear Gloves and socks and AVOID wearing long coats, loose clothing or dangly jewellery.
14. All subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and ticket terms and conditions.
15. This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Surface water on the rink is normal whatever the weather and we advise you to bring a change of clothes as you may get wet. The Ice Rink is undercover and will only be closed in extreme weather conditions. Remember to dress warmly and wear something waterproof if rain is forecast.