Friday 1st December - Sunday 7th January
Get your skates on and get down to the Ice Rink in Queens Square this Winter. Opening on Friday 1st December – Sunday 7th January.
Secure your place during the busier period by booking online for sessions from Tuesday 12th December.
PER 30 MINUTE SESSION
ADULT (16+)| £8.00
DISABLED WITH CARER|£6.00
OFF PEAK*| £5.00
ANY 4 SKATERS (SAVE UP TO £6)| £26.00
PENGUINS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO RESERVE ONLINE. PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY AT THE RINK AT TIME OF SKATING.
BOGOF OFFER TUESDAY TO FRIDAY 12PM-3PM GET 1 HOUR SKATING FOR PRICE OF 30 MINS
Valid until 15th Dec. On our online booking page you won’t be able to book two sessions but if you come along during the off peak time (12pm-3pm) you can stay for the next session for free.
Kids Club Ice Rink Loyalty Card – Collect a loyalty card at the ticket desk, get it stamped after each skating session, after 4 sessions get a 5th for FREE. You must present your Kids Club loyalty card to redeem this offer.
Click below to book your tickets
Friday 1st December| 3pm-7pm
Saturday 2nd December| 10am-6pm
Sunday 3rd December| 11am-4pm
Monday 4th December| CLOSED
Tuesday 5th December| 12pm-6pm
Wednesday 6th December| 12pm-6pm
Thursday 7th December| 12pm-7pm
Friday 8th December| 12pm-7pm
Saturday 9th December| 10am-6pm
Sunday 10th December| 11am-4pm
Monday 11th December| CLOSED
Tuesday 12th December| 12pm-6pm
Wednesday 13th December| 12pm-6pm
Thursday 14th December| 12pm-7pm
Friday 15th December| 12pm-7pm
Saturday 16th December| 10pm-6pm
Sunday 17th December| 11am-4pm
Monday 18th December| 10am-7pm
Tuesday 19th December| 10am-7pm
Wednesday 20th December| 10am-7pm
Thursday 21st December| 10am-7pm
Friday 22nd December| 10am-7pm
Saturday 23rd December| 10am-7pm
Sunday 24th December| 10am-4pm
Monday 25th December| CLOSED
Tuesday 26th December| 10am-6pm
Wednesday 27th December| 10am-6pm
Thursday 28th December| 10am-6pm
Friday 29th December| 10am-6pm
Saturday 30th December| 10am-6pm
Sunday 31st December| 10am-4pm
Monday 1st January| 10am-4pm
Tuesday 2nd January| 10am-6pm
Wednesday 3rd January| 12pm-6pm
Thursday 4th January| 12pm-6pm
Friday 5th January| 12pm-6pm
Saturday 6th January| 10am-6pm
Sunday 7th January| 11am-4pm
ICE RINK – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ice rink &/or the venue and is entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
3. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the ice rink for health and safety reasons.
4. Children under 8 years who are able to skate are permitted onto the ice at their parent or guardian’s sole risk who must be at the rink side through-out the session if not skating themselves.
5. Tickets cannot be re-sold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron’s responsibility to check his or her ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
7. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
8. Each session is normally 30 minutes long. Please allow at least 15 minutes prior to your session time for changing. Tickets holders will not be permitted to continue skating once the allocated session is over.
9. In the event that any session is cancelled or curtailed refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 15 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).
10. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event.
11. All patrons skate at their own risk & the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage other than death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
13. Skaters MUST wear Gloves and socks and AVOID wearing long coats, loose clothing or dangly jewellery.
14. All subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and ticket terms and conditions.
15. This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Surface water on the rink is normal whatever the weather and we advise you to bring a change of clothes as you may get wet. The Ice Rink is undercover and will only be closed in extreme weather conditions. Remember to dress warmly and wear something waterproof if rain is forecast.